- Develops scenario based test cases.
- Develops checklist scenarios for regression testing.
- Identify defects in mobile and web applications from overall application design to functionality.
- Identify defects in Windows applications from overall application design to functionality.
- Create automated testing utilizing software such as Appium.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the systems and tools within the scope of the team’s responsibilities. Maintains working-level knowledge of software testing best practices, tools, and methodologies.
- Actively participates in quality and continuous improvement initiatives within the scope of the team’s responsibilities.
- Maintains basic knowledge of the technologies and practices of the company’s chosen markets.
Skills and Requirements
We are looking for a developer with a wide breadth of skills and a strong testing background. The capacity to learn quickly is important. Working hours are flexible but we prefer a minimum of a four-hour overlap with our testing team. Working hours are typically 0900-1700 Eastern Time.
- Proficiency with functional and scenario testing.
- Proficiency with Appium or other mobile app automation testing software.
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git/GitHub or other version control systems.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Candidate should have the ability to work well as an individual and with a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Pay based on experience
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org