Full-Stack Web/Mobile Application Developer (Mid-Level)
- Develops front-end and back-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on websites.
- Ensuring optimization across mobile device platforms.
- Develops, tests, and fixes defects in mobile applications from overall application designs prepared by senior staff.
- Designs mobile applications at the module level under the general direction of senior staff.
- Creates work estimates (effort and duration) of work assignments for inclusion into project plans.
- Resolves routine technical problems with systems.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the systems and tools within the scope of the team’s responsibilities. Maintains working-level knowledge of software development best practices, tools, and methodologies.
- Actively participates in quality and continuous improvement initiatives within the scope of the team’s responsibilities.
- Maintains basic knowledge of the technologies and practices of the company’s chosen markets.
Skills and Requirements
We are looking for a developer with a wide breadth of skills and a strong development/computer science background. The capacity to learn quickly is important. Working hours are flexible but we prefer a minimum of a four-hour overlap with our Senior Engineer. Their working hours are typically 0900-1700 Eastern Time.
- Proficiency with React, Redux, TypeScript, Python, and Node.js.
- Proficiency with PostgreSQL.
- Experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git/GitHub or other version control systems.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Candidate should have the ability to work well as an individual and with a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Pay based on experience
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org